Monday, September 27, 2010

Thing #4

  Thing #4 was actually very informational for me. I feel that by commenting their are many different outcomes and ideas a person can get out of it. Commenting also creates a sense of community. I feel that by commenting everyone can interact with one another and also help each other learn new things. When a person leaves a comment not only does it lift your spirits a little, it also can give you new information or ideas that you didn't know before. By commenting on each others blogs we are interacting and learning which are both key components in a community.
  From The Blue Skunk Blog i learned that when someone leaves a comment on my blog the least I can do is say thank you. It  is important to do this because if they took the time to comment on my blog I will also return the favor. From ProBlogger I learned that it is important to be humble in my blog posts. By being humble it gives people a sense that you don't know it all and are open to learning new ideas and their thoughts!
The five classmates I chose to follow were:
1. Matthew Ciezki- I chose his blog to follow because the first blog was so informational and he is a very good writer. I also have two classes with him and I thought it would be neat to follow his blog and hear his thoughts!
2. Joan Ryan- I chose to follower Joan's blog because her avatar was cute and because she seemed very interested and enthusiastic in her first blog.
3. Devin Huser- I have had a couple classes with her and she is very outgoing and friendly!
4. Heather Goodman- I sit beside her in class and she is very nice and I wanted to keep up with her blog.
5.Michelle Carpenter- I also sit beside her in class and her first blog was very interesting and fun to read!

The two profiles I chose outside of the classroom are:
1. Lola Fields- She is my aunt and also a scrapbooker that is why I chose to Folow her page.
2. Angela Holt- She is a friend of my aunt and also a scrapbooker. I have known her for a couple of years now and she is a great person.

Comments made on blogs:
1. I commented on Michelle Carpenter's Thing #4 because she is also following my blog!
2.I commented on Matthew Ciezki's Thing #3 because I agreed with him that blogging would be a great form of communication between student and teacher!
3.I commented on Joan Ryan's Thing#8 because her picture spelled out the word sleep which we are apparently both not getting enough of!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment