Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thing #2

I really enjoyed this activity it was fun and easy! I chose my name as my blog title because it will let everyone know my name. My experience in creating this blog was fun because I have never done a blog before and it was very simple. All the directions are layed out so it makes doing this very quick and easy. I really enjoyed making the avatar. The avatar does reflect my self in that I do have blonde hair, green eyes, I like to drink coffee, and my favorite color is pink. I really enjoyed this activity!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that there was a whole world outside of facebook that could communicate with eacher other :) but now that I have found it I am hooked. Keep up the blogging !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had the same idea as me on the avatar lol I spent about an hour trying to make it reflect me!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote you choose for your blog :)

    ReplyDelete