Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thing # 1

I agree with the statement in the video that it is never to soon or to late for learning. People are learning everyday whether it is in magazines, movies, the workplace, or a book, learning is in affect. I feel that the habit that is easiest for me would be habit number 2 because I do accept responsibility for my learning. The responsibility I take would be studying, giving praise for myself when I do well, and when i do not do so well I work harder. The habit that is harder for me is habit number 4 which is having confidence in myself. I always second guess myself and I always worry that things will go bad when usually they turn out good. I feel I can fix this by just going for any obstacle that  may come my way and not turning back! By taking this course and getting used to the new technology I want to learn about all the different techniques and ideas are that are being used in schools today.

2 comments:

  1. After reading several of the blogs today, a trend seems to be emerging: a number of us are nervous about our abilities in this technology class and lacking in confidence. Since, like you, I also second guess myself but things usually turn out well, I want to share the following inspirational quote. I think it is dead on!
    "Nothing in the world will take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race." Calvin Coolidge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great quote. I have never heard it before, but you have hit the nail dead on. Thank you for my inspiration for the day!

    ReplyDelete