Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thing #9

                                             Link to Word Mosaic
                                                  Link to Football Jersey
For these photos I used Image Chef. I really liked this tool. The first image is a word mosaic with my favorite saying Live, Learn, and Laugh. Those three words are what I live by. The second image i chose to do was a Tennessee Football jersey because I love Tennessee Volunteers Football!! It's Football Time in Tennessee I love to hear that! I will definitely use this tool again whether it be in my classroom or personally. For the classroom I feel I might use it to introduce myself to the students by creating these various pictures to tell them about myself and show them in a power point. I really enjoyed this activity it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment