Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thing #8

For this activity, my mashup that I used was Big Huge Labs. I really enjoyed this activity it was fun and easy.I chose do to Fall pictures because it is my favorite season of the year. I love to see the leaves change colors and these pictures are very beautiful. Using Flicker was easy for this activity unlike Thing #7. I would use this activity in my classroom my whichever topics I am teaching I could create a mashup to show various topics and it would be fun and entertaining for the students. As, for sharing photos online it doesn't bother me that much and I think that if people are sharing their photos I should also contribute my own. I feel that I will definitely use this tool again. Whether it be to make a collage of photos for my self or to give as neat gifts for friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment